Hello!
Didn't mean to take so long with this one, but lack of time followed by technical issues postponed it.
Anyway, I put together a short overview of our render pass and elements setup for R6. Hope you enjoy.
Apr 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These vids are very useful, please keep em coming. I'd also be very interested in a more in-depth look at the new FG tools in max 2010 allowing for flickerfree use of FG in animation.
ReplyDeleteGreat work, guys!
Wow, you lecture has more useful information that all the gnomons. Because you talk about actual production. This is really valuable to me, thank you. It is absolutely priceless and remarkable.
ReplyDeleteI am just jealous of you because you work in max and have master zaps shader, in maya the passes are all mixed up, and the lack of sss and additional color makes me sick, I have to create lots of nodes to output to custom color buffer. Painful. + I have hair!
Thank you.
Great to hear, guys!
ReplyDeleteI'm very glad you're finding these useful - it helps me find the motivation and time to make more of them.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat team and greater guys are here!
ReplyDeleteThank you for these lectures....
I really motivated and inspired by your
work Round 6 and my eyes was opened with your videos.
Some of them was really better than gnomon counterparts!
Not just for showing latest things etc but also they are EYE and MIND opening for me
Another thanks goes here :)
thanks guys ... it's very f...ing awesome that your share production info with us.
ReplyDeleteAnd a little bit about using FG in animations if you mind :)
Great overview. Thanks. You could in future show the actual compoziting process and the final shots development.
ReplyDeleteAlso please make more about texturing and set dressing, bridge between mudbox and max and so on. I love it :)
amazign work exelente ,one quiestion how to extrac sss pass?
ReplyDeleteSorry, what do you mean?
ReplyDeletehow to render sss in beauty pass
ReplyDelete